🌱 Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe 🍪
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
You will need:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated stevia
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 2.5 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, prepare the flax egg by mixing the flaxseed meal and water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and granulated stevia. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flax egg and vanilla extract to the peanut butter mixture and stir until well incorporated.
- In the same bowl, add the baking soda and salt. Stir until the mixture forms a dough.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Press each ball with a fork to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies are best enjoyed fresh but can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage.
Indulge your senses with our delightful Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies. This simple yet scrumptious recipe is a testament to the fact that gluten-free and vegan desserts can be just as tasty, if not more, as their traditional counterparts. The rich, nutty flavor of the peanut butter combined with the sweetness of the stevia creates a cookie that's both satisfying and guilt-free.
Our recipe uses a flax egg, a popular vegan substitute for regular eggs, made from flaxseed meal and water. If you're new to vegan baking, you might find our guide on getting started with vegan baking helpful. It's packed with tips and tricks to make your vegan baking journey a breeze.
These cookies are perfect for a midday snack or a sweet treat after dinner. And if you're a fan of peanut butter, you'll love our classic gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe too. It's another delightful way to enjoy the creamy goodness of peanut butter without worrying about gluten.
Looking for more gluten-free cookie ideas? Why not try our gluten-free shortbread cookies or our hearty oatmeal cookies? They're just as easy to make and equally delicious. And if you're in the mood for something different, our collection of vegan dessert recipes is sure to inspire you.
Remember, going gluten-free or vegan doesn't mean you have to miss out on your favorite desserts. With our easy-to-follow recipes, you can enjoy delicious treats that cater to your dietary needs. Happy baking!