🍌 Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Dairy-Free Banana Bread Recipe
Vegan, Gluten-free, and Dairy-free Banana Bread
You will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the applesauce, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil to the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring until just combined.
- If using, fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
This banana bread is delicious on its own, but you can also spread it with vegan butter or drizzle it with a little maple syrup for extra flavor. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or freeze for longer storage.
Indulge in the sweet, moist, and comforting flavors of our Vegan, Gluten-free, and Dairy-free Banana Bread. This recipe is a testament to the fact that dietary restrictions don't have to mean compromising on taste or enjoyment. It's a perfect blend of health and indulgence, making it a guilt-free treat for everyone.
Our banana bread recipe uses ripe bananas, a natural sweetener that's packed with essential nutrients. The addition of unsweetened applesauce not only enhances the sweetness but also contributes to the moist texture of the bread. Vegan baking can be as simple and delicious as any other baking, and our recipe is a perfect example of that.
The use of gluten-free all-purpose flour ensures that this recipe is suitable for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. If you're new to gluten-free baking, you might be interested in our FAQ on adjusting recipes for vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.
While this banana bread is delicious on its own, you can also spread it with vegan butter or drizzle it with a little maple syrup for extra flavor. If you're looking for more gluten-free dessert ideas, check out our Top 5 Gluten-Free Desserts article. You'll find a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences.
Whether you're a seasoned vegan baker or just starting on your journey, this banana bread recipe is a great addition to your repertoire. And if you're interested in exploring more vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes, our FAQ on wheat-free, gluten-free vegan recipes is a great place to start.
Remember, eating healthy doesn't mean giving up on your favorite foods. It's all about finding the right recipes and making smart substitutions. So go ahead, give this recipe a try and enjoy a slice of this delicious, healthy, and guilt-free banana bread!