🍰 Raspberry Gluten-Free Mug Cake Recipe
Raspberry Gluten-Free Mug Cake
You will need:
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- First, measure out the gluten-free flour, sugar, and baking powder and add them to your mug. Mix these dry ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Next, pour in the milk, vegetable oil, and a splash of vanilla extract. Stir these wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, making sure to mix well so there are no lumps.
- Once your batter is smooth, gently fold in the fresh raspberries. Be careful not to crush them as you stir.
- Now it's time to cook your mug cake. Place the mug in the microwave and cook it on high for 90 seconds. This is the perfect amount of time to get a fluffy, moist cake without it overflowing.
- After the microwave beeps, let your mug cake cool for a few minutes. It will be very hot right out of the microwave, so be patient. Once it's cooled down a bit, grab a spoon and enjoy your quick and easy gluten-free dessert.
Make sure to use a microwave-safe mug for this recipe. The cooking time may vary slightly based on the wattage of your microwave, so keep an eye on your cake to prevent it from overflowing.
There's something incredibly satisfying about creating a dessert from scratch, especially when it's as simple and delicious as our Raspberry Gluten-Free Mug Cake. This delightful treat is perfect for those moments when you need a sweet fix but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Plus, it's a fantastic way to enjoy a guilt-free indulgence, thanks to the use of gluten-free flour and fresh raspberries.
One of the best things about this recipe is its versatility. While we've used raspberries in this instance, you could easily substitute them with other fruits like blueberries, strawberries, or even a mix of your favorites. The possibilities are endless! If you're looking for more fruit-inspired gluten-free desserts, check out our collection of quick recipes for busy days.
Now, if you're new to the world of gluten-free baking, you might be wondering, is there a gluten-free cake? The answer is a resounding yes! Gluten-free cakes can be just as moist and flavorful as their gluten-filled counterparts, especially when you know a few cake mix hacks.
What's more, this recipe doesn't just cater to those following a gluten-free diet. With a simple swap of regular milk for a dairy-free alternative, this can easily become a delicious vegan gluten-free cake. It's a testament to how adaptable gluten-free baking can be!
So why not give this Raspberry Gluten-Free Mug Cake a try? It's a testament to the fact that gluten-free desserts can be easy, quick, and absolutely scrumptious. And if you're keen to explore more, we have a plethora of gluten-free cake and cookie recipes waiting for you. Happy baking!