🎄 Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies Recipe 🍪
Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies
You will need:
- 1 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C) and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture. Stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts, if using.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. For a dairy-free version, replace the butter with a dairy-free substitute.
Indulge in the festive spirit with our delightful Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies. These sweet treats are not just incredibly tasty but also cater to your dietary needs. Whether you're gluten intolerant or simply prefer gluten-free options, these cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health.
Our recipe uses gluten-free all-purpose flour as the base, ensuring you get the same texture and taste as traditional cookies. The blend of granulated and brown sugar adds a perfect sweetness, while the butter gives them a rich, creamy texture. A hint of vanilla extract enhances the flavor, making these cookies an irresistible treat.
What sets these cookies apart is the addition of chocolate chips, providing a delightful surprise in every bite. If you're a fan of a little crunch, feel free to add some chopped nuts to the mix. Not a nut lover? No problem, the recipe is just as delicious without them.
These cookies are perfect for any occasion, but they're especially popular during the Christmas season. They make a great gift for friends and family, or a delicious treat to enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's night.
For those who are also dairy intolerant, we've got you covered. Simply replace the butter with a dairy-free substitute, and you've got yourself a batch of delicious dairy-free and gluten-free cookies.
So, why wait? Get your baking gear ready and start baking! Happy Holidays and enjoy your gluten-free indulgence!