🍰 Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe 🍫
Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
You will need:
- 1 gluten-free pie crust
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. This will ensure your pie cooks evenly.
- Next, place your gluten-free pie crust in a pie dish. Make sure it fits well and there are no cracks.
- Now, spread your pecan halves evenly over the pie crust. This will ensure every slice has a good amount of pecans.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt. Make sure everything is well combined.
- Carefully pour this mixture over the pecans. Try to pour evenly so the pecans stay distributed.
- Place your pie in the preheated oven and bake for about 45-50 minutes. You'll know it's done when the pie is set and doesn't jiggle when you gently shake the dish.
- Once baked, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool before serving. This will make it easier to slice and serve.
Make sure to let the pie cool completely before slicing. This will ensure clean slices and the pie will hold its shape better.
Indulge in the rich, velvety taste of our Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie. This delightful dessert is a testament to the fact that a gluten-free lifestyle doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your favorite sweet treats. From the buttery, flaky gluten-free pie crust to the luscious filling of pecans and chocolate, every bite is a symphony of flavors.
The beauty of this recipe lies in its simplicity and versatility. The ingredients are easily accessible and the process is straightforward, making it a perfect choice for both novice bakers and seasoned pros. And did we mention it's also a hit at parties and gatherings? It's a dessert that everyone can enjoy, regardless of dietary restrictions.
While this recipe calls for a pre-made gluten-free pie crust, you can also make your own at home. Check out our guide on gluten-free pie crust for tips and techniques to achieve flaky perfection. If you're a fan of apple pies, why not try our gluten-free apple pie recipe? It's another classic dessert that's been tweaked to suit your dietary needs.
Looking for more gluten-free dessert ideas? Our top 5 gluten-free desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. From cookies to cakes, we've got you covered. And if you're in a rush, our quick recipes for busy days are a lifesaver.
Remember, going gluten-free doesn't mean giving up on your favorite desserts. It's about finding new ways to enjoy them. So go ahead, give this Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie a try and let us know how it turns out. We're sure it'll be a hit!