🍫 Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcake Recipe 🧁
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
You will need:
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage.
Indulge in the rich, chocolatey goodness of our gluten-free Chocolate Cupcake recipe. These delightful treats are a testament to the fact that gluten-free doesn't mean taste-free. With a moist, fluffy texture and a decadent cocoa flavor, these cupcakes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your dietary needs in mind.
Our recipe uses a blend of gluten-free flour, cocoa powder, and coconut sugar, creating a perfect harmony of flavors. The use of almond milk and coconut oil not only makes these cupcakes dairy-free but also adds a subtle, nutty undertone that complements the chocolate beautifully. To top it off, a hint of vanilla extract gives these cupcakes a touch of warmth and depth.
Whether you're a seasoned baker or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is easy to follow and yields fantastic results. It's perfect for a casual afternoon treat or a special occasion dessert. And the best part? You can store these cupcakes at room temperature for up to three days or freeze them for an even longer shelf life, making them a convenient option for meal prep or unexpected guests.
If you're looking for more gluten-free dessert inspiration, check out our Top 5 Gluten-Free Desserts that are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. For cookie lovers, our collection of Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes is a must-see. And if you're planning for the holiday season, don't miss our Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts for festive treats that everyone will love.
Remember, going gluten-free doesn't mean you have to compromise on taste or variety. With our wide range of recipes, from this chocolate cupcake recipe to diverse desserts using a gluten-free cake mix, you can enjoy a world of delicious, indulgent desserts without any dietary concerns. Happy baking!