🍇 Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Using Yogurt 🧁
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Using Yogurt
You will need:
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- First, preheat your oven to 375°F. This is the perfect temperature for baking muffins. While the oven is preheating, line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. This will prevent the muffins from sticking to the tin.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine the gluten-free all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Make sure to mix these dry ingredients well to ensure an even distribution.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, plain yogurt, and gluten-free vanilla extract. The yogurt acts as a substitute for baking soda, providing the necessary acidity and moisture to help the muffins rise.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in tough muffins.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries. If you prefer, you can also use frozen blueberries, but be sure to thaw and drain them first to prevent excess moisture.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with the batter. This will ensure that the muffins have room to rise without overflowing.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. This is the best way to check for doneness.
- Finally, let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes. This will make them easier to remove. Then, transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy your delicious, gluten-free blueberry muffins!
These muffins are best enjoyed fresh but can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. To defrost, simply leave at room temperature for a few hours.
Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Using Yogurt recipe. These muffins are not only gluten-free but also packed with juicy blueberries and a hint of tangy yogurt. With our easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be able to whip up a batch of these scrumptious treats in no time.
To make these muffins, you'll need some simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Gather 2 cups of gluten-free all-purpose flour, 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 large eggs, 1 teaspoon of gluten-free vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of gluten-free baking powder.
Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a large bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with the batter and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Once baked, let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These muffins are best enjoyed fresh, but they can also be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to save some for later, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Simply defrost them by leaving them at room temperature for a few hours.
At Dessert Gluten Free, we believe that everyone should be able to indulge in delicious desserts, regardless of dietary restrictions. That's why we've created this recipe to cater to those who follow a gluten-free lifestyle. With our easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be able to enjoy the flavors of blueberry muffins without worrying about gluten.
Whether you're hosting a brunch, treating yourself to a midday snack, or simply craving something sweet, our Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Using Yogurt will satisfy your taste buds. The combination of gluten-free flour, fresh blueberries, and tangy yogurt creates a moist and flavorful muffin that will leave you wanting more.
So why wait? Try our Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Using Yogurt recipe today and indulge in a delightful gluten-free treat that will impress your friends and family. With our easy-to-follow instructions and accessible ingredients, you'll be able to enjoy these muffins in no time. Happy baking!