🍓 Gluten-Free Berry Parfait Recipe 🍨
Gluten-free Berry Parfait
You will need:
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 2 cups gluten-free granola
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mint leaves for garnish
- First, thoroughly wash your mixed berries and set them aside to dry. This ensures that any dirt or pesticides are removed.
- Next, in a clear glass or jar, start by layering a generous amount of gluten-free granola at the bottom. This will give your parfait a nice crunch.
- Add a layer of Greek yogurt on top of the granola. The yogurt not only adds protein to the dessert, but also provides a creamy contrast to the crunchy granola.
- Now, add a layer of your washed mixed berries. These add a sweet and slightly tart flavor that balances the other components.
- Drizzle a bit of honey over each layer. The honey adds a touch of sweetness and helps bind the layers together.
- Repeat the granola, yogurt, berries, and honey layers until the glass or jar is full. Make sure to press down gently on each layer to ensure everything fits.
- Finally, top your parfait with a few more berries and a sprig of mint for garnish. The mint adds a pop of color and a refreshing flavor that complements the berries.
Feel free to substitute the Greek yogurt with a dairy-free alternative if you're also avoiding dairy. You can also use any type of gluten-free cereal or oats in place of the granola.
Discover the joy of guilt-free indulgence with our delightful Gluten-free Berry Parfait. This recipe is a testament to the fact that gluten-free desserts can be just as delicious, if not more, than their gluten-filled counterparts. Bursting with the natural sweetness of mixed berries and the wholesome goodness of gluten-free granola, this parfait is a perfect treat for any time of the day.
What makes this recipe truly special is its versatility. Whether you're a fan of the tartness of raspberries, the sweetness of strawberries, or the subtle flavor of blueberries, you can customize this parfait to suit your taste. And if you're looking for more gluten-free fruit-based desserts, our Gluten-free Fruit Tarts are a refreshing and healthy option you'll love.
Going beyond the berries, the granola in this recipe adds a delightful crunch, making every spoonful a symphony of textures. If you're keen on exploring more gluten-free cereals and oats, check out our Ultimate Guide to Gluten-free Pastry Recipes.
While Greek yogurt lends a creamy richness to this parfait, you can easily substitute it with a dairy-free alternative if you're also avoiding dairy. For more dairy-free and gluten-free dessert recipes, take a look at this helpful FAQ.
And let's not forget the final touch - a drizzle of honey and a sprig of mint for garnish. These simple additions elevate the parfait from a regular dessert to a gourmet delight. If you're looking for more ways to satisfy your sweet tooth while sticking to a gluten-free diet, our Top 5 Gluten-free Desserts are sure to inspire you.
So, why wait? Dive into the world of gluten-free desserts and discover a whole new realm of flavors, textures, and delightful surprises. Happy cooking!