🍰 Gluten-free Berry Cake Recipe 🍓 | Dessert Gluten Free
Gluten-free Berry Cake
You will need:
- 2 cups almond or coconut flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond or coconut flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the mixed berries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before serving, dust the top of the cake with powdered sugar.
You can use any combination of berries you like for this cake. Fresh or frozen berries both work well.
Indulge your taste buds with our delightful Gluten-free Berry Cake, a dessert that promises a burst of fruity flavors with every bite. This recipe is perfect for those who love the natural sweetness of berries and the hearty texture of almond or coconut flour. Whether you're a seasoned baker or a beginner, this recipe is easy to follow and guarantees a delicious outcome.
Our Gluten-free Berry Cake is not just a treat for the palate, but also a feast for the eyes. The vibrant colors of the mixed berries against the light cake base make it a perfect centerpiece for any gathering. If you're looking for more gluten-free desserts for special occasions, this recipe is a great addition to your repertoire.
One of the best things about this recipe is its versatility. You can use any combination of berries you like. Fresh or frozen, all berries work well in this recipe, allowing you to enjoy this cake all year round. If you're a fan of traditional cakes but need to avoid gluten, check out our FAQ on traditional gluten-free cake recipes for more ideas.
What's more, this Gluten-free Berry Cake is not just for those following a gluten-free diet. It's a delicious dessert that everyone can enjoy. If you're looking to explore more gluten-free dessert options, our top 5 gluten-free desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Remember, baking is an art, and every artist needs the right tools and ingredients. So gather your almond or coconut flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, eggs, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, mixed berries, and powdered sugar, and let's get baking! If you're up for more baking adventures, we have a collection of gluten-free cake and cookie recipes waiting for you.
So, are you ready to bake your own Gluten-free Berry Cake? Let's create a dessert that's not just delicious, but also healthy and satisfying. Happy baking!