🥧 Gluten-Free Apple Pie Recipe 🍏 | Dessert Gluten Free
Gluten-Free Apple Pie
You will need:
- 5-6 large apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 gluten-free pie crust
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, gluten-free flour, and lemon juice. Mix until the apples are evenly coated.
- Place the gluten-free pie crust in a pie dish and pour the apple mixture into the crust.
- Cover the pie with a second gluten-free pie crust or make a lattice pattern with strips of the crust. Trim and crimp the edges.
- Brush the top of the pie with the beaten egg to give it a golden color after baking.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes or until the crust is golden and the apples are tender.
- Let the pie cool for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the filling to set.
You can use any type of apples you prefer for this recipe. For a more tart flavor, use Granny Smith apples. If you prefer a sweeter pie, use Red Delicious apples.
Embrace the joy of baking with our delightful Gluten-Free Apple Pie recipe. This classic dessert, loved by many, is now available in a version that caters to your dietary needs without compromising on taste or texture. Whether you're gluten-intolerant, celiac, or simply prefer to avoid gluten in your diet, this recipe is a game-changer!
Our Gluten-Free Apple Pie recipe combines the sweetness of ripe apples with the warmth of cinnamon and nutmeg, all encased in a flaky, golden gluten-free crust. It's a dessert that's sure to impress at any gathering. And the best part? It's surprisingly easy to make! If you're new to gluten-free baking, don't worry. We've got a comprehensive guide on Gluten-Free Pie Crust: Tips and Techniques for Flaky Perfection to help you along.
While this recipe calls for apples, feel free to experiment with other fruits as well. Our Gluten-Free Fruit Tarts article offers some inspiration for other fruits you can use. Remember, the key to a great pie or tart is using fresh, high-quality ingredients.
Looking for more gluten-free dessert ideas? Our Top 5 Gluten-Free Desserts to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth article is a treasure trove of delicious options. From cakes to cookies, we've got you covered. And if you're in a hurry, our Easy Gluten-Free Desserts: Quick Recipes for Busy Days article is just what you need.
So, don your apron and preheat your oven. It's time to embark on a baking adventure that's as rewarding as it is delicious. Happy baking!