🍩 Baked Gluten-Free Donuts Recipe
Baked Gluten-Free Donuts
You will need:
- Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Donut pan
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C) and greasing a donut pan.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of gluten-free all-purpose flour, 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, cream together 1/2 cup of unsalted butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time, followed by 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients alternating with 3/4 cup of milk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Fill each donut cup about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean.
- Let the donuts cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Ensure your ingredients are at room temperature for best results. Feel free to customize your donuts with your favorite glazes or toppings.
Who said you can't have your donut and eat it too, even if you're on a gluten-free diet? With our Baked Gluten-Free Donuts recipe, you can indulge in a sweet treat without any guilt. These donuts are not just gluten-free, but they're also incredibly delicious and easy to make.
One of the key ingredients in this recipe is the gluten-free all-purpose flour. This versatile flour is a staple in many easy gluten-free desserts. It provides the same fluffy and light texture as regular flour, ensuring your donuts turn out perfect every time.
Another ingredient that deserves a special mention is nutmeg. This warming spice adds a subtle depth of flavor to the donuts, making them irresistibly tasty. If you love the taste of nutmeg, you might also enjoy our Delightful Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies.
Our recipe also includes a step-by-step guide on how to mix the ingredients and bake the donuts to perfection. If you're new to baking or want to learn more about gluten-free pastry, check out our Ultimate Guide to Gluten-Free Pastry Recipes.
Remember, the best part about homemade donuts is that you can customize them to your liking. Feel free to experiment with different glazes and toppings. If you need inspiration, our article on the Top 5 Gluten-Free Desserts might give you some ideas.
So, why wait? Preheat your oven, gather your ingredients, and get ready to bake some delicious gluten-free donuts. Happy baking!